go to top

Your Bay Area Immigration Law Firm

Call Today

Get Help Obtaining H-1B Visas-Deadline to file is April 1st 2017

At the Law Office of Sweta Khandelwal, we help individuals in obtaining H-1B Visas, the only work visa available for US companies to hire foreign nationals.  H-1B visas are available for positions that require at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a specific field, and are also referred to as Specialty Occupation visas.  Examples of Specialty Occupations would be Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers, Scientists, etc. Our H-1B Visa attorney, in conjunction with the U.S employer, can help structure an immigration strategy, that will use H-1B and H-1B1 temporary work visas as part of an ongoing process that may eventually lead to permanent legal residency for foreign nationals. Read More

Tags: #employment based residency, #H-1B visa, #H-1B Visa lawyer, #H-1B Visas, #H-1B Visas attorney, #H-1B Visas lawyer, #immigration law, #immigration law attorney, #immigration law lawyer, #Specialty Occupation visa attorney, #Specialty Occupation visa lawyer, #Specialty Occupation visas attorney, #Specialty Occupation visas lawyer


Web Analytics