go to top

Your Bay Area Immigration Law Firm

Call Today

Visas to study and receive training in the US

There are several non-immigrant visa options available for foreign nationals to work and/or train in the US. Some of these training programs require the foreign national to demonstrate that the training program will benefit him/her in the home country. Some may lead to work options in the US. However, almost all require the visa holder to have a non-immigrant intent.

Some popular visa options to study/train in the US are:


Web Analytics